Friday, August 16, 2013

Proof of Box Office hit "Duniyadari" marathi movie.

FunTime Cinema Sinhgad Road Pune


FunTime Multiplex Sinhgad Road Pune
I have taken these snaps @FunTime Cinema Sinhgad Road , when Duniyadari's show was about to begin. These  proofs can be considered for "SuperDuper Hit" for Duniyadari , I have never seen Box office window full of peoples for any marathi movie over the years. And I was just not able to control myself for taking snaps for my blog.

I have seen this movie,  My views are completely and really different about this one. Few things are not acceptable and you can't even think of it. But movie has got really good original Sound Tracks. And director has tried to make this movie completely unique and is based on the novel , Click here.

What I liked in the movie is the act by "Swapnil Joshi,Ankush Chaudhary and Sai Tamhankar's" this trio has made the movie completely awesome. As all of you know I am big fan of Swapnil's acting. I will share my thoughts on Swapnil Joshi's new Drama "Get well soon", as I was present for the first day premier of this drama.





Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment